Initial Initial Number
1 = Person’s PC
2 = Person’s NPC
CA1 – Donkey
CA2 – Mal
CG1 – Domino
CG2 – Maxwell Hearthheart
JC1 – Hermit
JC2 – Boran H’lau
JP1 – Stan McStanley
JP2 – Whisperblood
MD1 – Marcus
MD2 – Iskandar
NB1 – Ultar Frostbeard
NB2 – Emris
Who Killed Who and How:
- Whisperblood Killed Mal by butchering him with a greatsword.
- Domino Killed Maxwell with a fire elemental and some singing.
- Donkey Killed Boran after cornering him. They had a furious duel that brought them both to low health, then finally Donkey got a hit in.
- Emris Found Cursed Treasure, a robe of powerlessness. Donning it caused Emris’ Wisdom score to drop to 10, cutting off all his druid spells. Emris hid after that.
- Whisperblood Downed Donkey after setting an ambush using an everburning torch as bait. Marcus and Ultar showed up, distracting Whisperblood from finishing Donkey.
- Ultar Killed Marcus, with Marcus being trapped between Ultar and Whisperblood. Marcus damaged Whisperblood enough that he decided to run off.
- Ultar Killed Donkey, after finding him downed near Marcus’ body.
- Greater Shadow Killed Iskandar and Iskandar’s horse, spawning 2 new shadows.
- Stan Killed Domino (allies at the time along with Hermit) while under the confusion influence of an Intellect Devourer by poking straight through Domino’s throat.
- Stan Killed Hermit after Hermit saw Stan kill Domino. Hermit ran up but missed a swing, then Stan didn’t miss his swing. Hermit was already very injured from soloing an Ettin.
- Greater Shadow and Friends Killed Emris, spawning another new shadow.
- Ultar Killed Whisperblood after Whisperblood came back to the area near Marcus’ body.
- Gwaed teleported Stan and Ultar into a room with each other to fight the final fight.
- Stan Killed Ultar, tripping and poking him to death.
Winner: JP1 – Stan McStanley
- Hermit soloing an Ettin was cool.
- Donkey never backed down from a fight.
- Domino, “Seek. Destroy. Seek. Destroy.”
- Marcus was good at running from a dwarf.
- Ultar was efficient at hunting down other contestants.
Master of the Valley of Blood